All aboard the healthy snack train! These fun, delicious and healthy snacks are sure to make your kiddos smile. The good news? They’re quick to make and can be personalized with your favorite veggie passengers. Give them a try and see what your kids think!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cucumber
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 celery
- 1 bell pepper
- A handful of toothpicks
Makes 2 “Veggie Train” cars.
Here’s how you do it:
- Gather your ingredients
- Slice the celery and carrots lengthwise into 3-4 pieces each
- Slice the cucumbers into round slices for the wheels
- Slice the bell pepper in half along the stem and scoop out the seeds to form your “Veggie Train” car
- Attach the cucumber slices with toothpicks to one half of the bell pepper to form your wheels
- Put the cut carrots and celery into the pepper
Serve them up for a fun snack time!