Having 24/7 online access to your health information is great thing.
If you haven’t set up your MyBanner account, here are a few reasons to sign up today:
- Review health information, including blood pressure, allergies, medications, immunizations and more.
- Access health information for children ages 11 and younger.
- Securely message your Banner Medical Group, Banner – University Medical Group or Banner MD Anderson provider for yourself or your child (age 11 and younger). Messaging is available for most providers.
- View information about your lab results and prescribed medications.
- View discharge instructions after a hospital stay or emergency department visit.
- View reports about your X-rays and other medical imaging tests.
- Having this information at your fingertips makes managing your health easier. And, with our app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, you can have all this important information with you at all times.
Get started with MyBanner
Getting started is easy. If you already have an account, you can log in here. If you need to sign up for an account, we’ve made it simple:
- Start the enrollment process at your next appointment or hospital visit. Just let the staff know when you’re checking in.
- If you have been seen at a Banner Health location in the past, you can self-enroll.
- You cannot enroll your children using self-enrollment.
For any additional questions about MyBanner, please contact the MyBanner help line at (480) 684-6000 (Phoenix metro area), (855) 355-6500 (toll-free) or by email.
Note: In Dec. 2017, MyChart, the patient portal for Tucson patients, was disabled and users invited to join MyBanner. If you missed your invitation, please choose one of the options above to enroll in MyBanner.