Helping your child pack a backpack or other bag for their visit to Cardon Children's Medical Center is a good way to prepare them for their visit. We recommend kids bring the following items to make their experience more enjoyable:
- Favorite stuffed animal or other special toy
- Clean, comfortable clothing
- Favorite blanket or pillow
- Small toy or stuffed animal
- Photos of family, friends and pets
Parents should bring the patient's insurance information, and, when requested, parents should also bring their child's immunization records and other medical records.