Medicare and Star Ratings*
The Medicare Program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan’s quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan’s performance to other plans.
The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan’s scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.
Some of the areas Medicare reviews for these ratings include:
- How our members rate our plan’s services and care;
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy;
- How well our plan helps our members use recommended and safe prescription medications.
2021 Star Ratings
- Banner Medicare Advantage Prime HMO | English Español
- Banner Medicare Advantage Plus PPO | English Español
*Star Ratings are based on 5 Stars. Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
2021 Star Ratings - Banner Prime English | Español
2021 Star Ratings - Banner Plus English | Español