For medicines that you take regularly, you can use the plan’s network mail-order services. Generally, the drugs provided through mail order are drugs that you take for a chronic or long-term medical condition.
Our plan’s mail-order service requires you to order a 90-day or 100-day supply.
For some drugs, you can get a long-term supply (also called an “extended supply”) when you fill your prescription. A long-term supply is a 90-day supply. Additionally, members can receive a 100-day supply of select antihypertensive, diabetic, and high cholesterol maintenance medications. You may order this supply through mail order or you may go to a retail pharmacy.
There are two mail-order programs available for our members. See below for more information about filling your prescriptions by mail:
- Banner Family Pharmacy
- Call Banner’s mail-order pharmacy team at (844) 747-6441 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Arizona time). Or for general questions, visit www.BannerHealth.com/services/pharmacy/expert.
- To order prescription drugs from Banner’s mail-order pharmacy, go to https://BannerHealth.MedRefill.com, or download the Banner Rx app available on Google Play or the Apple Store.
- After entering all requested information, select “BFP – Chandler” as your preferred store for home delivery. Through the app, you can view your prescriptions, order refills, transfer prescriptions, customize reminders for taking your medication and refills, or use it for tracking deliveries..
- Express Scripts Pharmacy
- You can contact Express Scripts Mail Order Pharmacy at (800) 282-2881 (TTY (800) 716-3231), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or online at www.ExpressScripts.com.
- Watch the Express Scripts video on how to get started with the mail-order program.