Looking to brighten a patient’s day? Our gift shops have just what you need. We offer flowers, plants, candy, magazines, books, seasonal items, educational materials, new baby gifts and personal care supplies to help make a patient’s stay more comfortable.
Our gift shops are all nonprofit, run by volunteers and never charge sales tax. All proceeds at Banner Health gift shops are invested back into our facilities for either health care equipment or special programs. Our primary goal is to improve health care in our communities.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards and even deliver to both staff and patients at our hospitals!
6644 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
At the Banner Baywood Boutique Gift Shop, we offer specialty items for our visitors and patients. You’ll find something unique and thoughtful for patients of all ages.
As part of our nonprofit mission, the Baywood Boutique gift shop reinvests its proceeds to fund projects and services such as:
- Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Clown Therapy
- Heart Pillows
- Cardiovascular Operating Room Video Towers
- Heart Line Express Lease (golf cart shuttles)
- Emergency department Lobby Patient Education Audiovisual System
- Emergency department Fast Track
- Emergency department Portable Radiology Equipment
Visitors can order flowers and gifts by phone with free delivery to staff and patients. To order by phone, call (480) 321-4610.
We are located on the first floor of the Medical Center in the main lobby.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.