The Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adrenal Center is located in Phoenix, AZ, hold the same mission as our Institute to offer streamlined, patient care by
board-certified specialists to provide the best in medicine and surgery for these endocrine conditions. The center is located in the newly renovated 1441 building on the campus of Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
All physicians relevant to your consultation are located on this campus and are a part of the Diabetes and Endocrine Institute, where collaboration is fostered to ensure your specific healthcare needs are met.
We provide the following areas of treatment
- Pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
- Cushing’s disease
Genetic and hereditary endocrine conditions:
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type I and II
- Cowden syndrome/PHTS/PTEN mutations
- Familial adenomatous polyposis FAP
- Familial thyroid cancer
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Kidney stones related to parathyroid disease
- Parathyroid disease due to renal disease
- Dialysis or kidney transplant
- Vitamin D deficiencies
- Nodules and goiters
- Thyroid cancer
- Hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Molecular markers for thyroid cancer diagnosis
Surgeries for the above conditions, including operations performed for:
- Complex, recurrent or reoperative disease
- Specialized thyroid and lymph node surgeries
- Parathyroidectomy, adrenalectomy
- Operations performed as minimally invasive surgery
We also provide ultrasound for all thyroid and parathyroid conditions, including neck masses and lymph nodes, lymph node mapping for thyroid cancer, and ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNA).
We invite you to explore the patient education materials available at the following links:
The University of Arizona, in coordination with Banner – University Medicine, conducts a variety of research studies and clinical trials to support a commitment to improving patient care. As a patient at Banner – University Medical Center, you may be eligible to participate, meaning you’ll have access to new treatments, which may not yet be available to the public.
The physicians of the Diabetes and Endocrinology Institute are engaged in teaching and training of future health care providers via multiple programs.
The Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adrenal Center celebrates National Thyroid Awareness month in January by organizing month-long community events. These include interactive meet-the-expert sessions, lecture series, and ultrasound screening for populations at risk of hereditary thyroid conditions. Join us at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix to participate in these events.