Our specialists can treat all types of hand, wrist and elbow concerns including these common problems:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- De Quervains Tendonitis
- Dog bite injuries
- Dupytren’s contracture
- Ganglion cyst
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Nerve compression
- Tendon transfer
- Tennis elbow (Lateral epicondylitis)
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist and hand fracture
Many of our treatment techniques are unique which allow us to provide a higher level of care for people with more serious conditions. These include:
- Joint replacement and revision joint replacements for the fingers, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Replantation of severed body parts
- Microscopic nerve repair and reconstruction
- Spastic contracture releases
- Tendon transfers
- Advanced endoscopic techniques for hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Cosmetic hand rejuvenation
- Stem cell therapies
To make an appointment at the Hand and Upper Extremity Center, please call (602) 521-3250.
Our patients are guided through our care model that can combine both inpatient and outpatient care. This innovative and highly collaborative approach includes additional classes and educational materials that we provide to everyone we treat at the Hand and Upper Extremity Center.
The University of Arizona, in coordination with Banner – University Medicine, conducts a variety of research studies and clinical trials
to support a commitment to improving patient care. As a patient at Banner – University Medical Center, you may be eligible to participate, meaning you’ll have access to new treatments which may not yet be available to the public.
Our specialized team is committed to providing comprehensive education and support for our patients on their journeys to overcome the injuries and conditions that interfere with their quality of life.