The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix offers a multidisciplinary and highly collaborative approach focused on providing the following services:
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Chest wall and sternal reconstruction
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Lower extremity flaps
- Reconstruction for skin cancer excision
- Cranio-maxillofacial reconstruction surgery
- Colorectal/GYN/Pelvic Reconstruction
- Post-Bariatric body contouring
- Scar Revision
Patients are provided educational materials regarding their individualized treatment plan and the expectations for improving their prognosis. Family education and support is always provided.
The University of Arizona, in coordination with Banner – University Medicine, conducts a variety of
research studies and clinical trials
to support a commitment to improving patient care. As a patient at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, you may be eligible to participate, meaning you’ll have access to new treatments, which may not yet be available to the public.