The Dottie Kissinger Bereavement Camp for Children is a free community program to help children cope with the loss of a loved one. Learn more
Banner Hospice offers educational programs and support for people experiencing loss. Please check our Events Calendar for more information.
Community Partners, Inc. offers outpatient behavioral health services for all ages with a focus on substance abuse and life-adjustment issues.
Banner Academy, Tempe, Arizona, is for emotionally fragile 4th- through 12th-graders who are diagnosed with:
- Developmental problems
- Learning disabilities
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Autism-spectrum disorders
Suicide can devastate families. If you or a loved one shows any of these signs, it may be time to get help:
- Serious depression that interferes with typical daily activity
- Significant changes in appetite or weight
- Changes in sleeping habits
- Loss of interest in favorite activities
- Increased fatigue or decreased energy
- Feeling of worthlessness or excessive guilt
- Hopelessness, helplessness
- Statements about wanting to die
- Increased difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Preoccupation with death or dying
- Sudden appearance of peace after expressing feelings of suicide
- Unpredictable or severe mood swings
- New or increased substance abuse
If you are concerned, please call the Banner Appointment Line at (602) 254-4357 or (800) 254-4357.
Tucson campus: (520) 626-6254
South campus: (520) 874-7500
For an immediate emergency, please call 911.