Meds Connection was developed to help people from across Arizona receive prescription medication critical to their care.
The program works by tapping into a number of medication sources, including Patient Assistance Programs offered by pharmaceutical companies and the Banner Family Pharmacy.
Who is eligible?
- Residents of Arizona living with one of the following: Parkinson’s disease, Essential Tremor, Restless Leg Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Individuals who are either uninsured or have gaps in coverage, such as the Medicare Coverage Gap
How does it work?
- Call Meds Connection toll-free at 1 (866) 995-6432 to see if you qualify. Specified income limits must be met. No office visits necessary.
- If eligible, medication is provided at no cost directly from the pharmaceutical manufacturer or the Meds Connection pharmacy program.
- Co-pay assistance may be available depending on the medication.
- Free medications often provided for those in the Medicare ‘Coverage Gap.'
Meds Connection is funded through a generous gift to Banner Health Foundation from Alan and Sheila Fitzgerald of Gilbert, Arizona. Banner Health Foundation, a philanthropic resource for the nonprofit Banner Health, secures and stewards charitable contributions to advance Banner Health’s mission of making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
For more information, please contact:
Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
1012 E Willetta St.
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Tel: 1 (866) 995-6432
Fax: (602) 839-3593