Healthy shoulders, wrists and hands are important for everyone from Little League baseball players to office workers and all those in between. If you have a hand, wrist or shoulder condition that affects your day-to-day routine, we can help.
Hand, Wrist & Shoulder Conditions
We treat a variety of injuries and conditions that impact your hand, wrist and shoulder, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Emergency bone fractures and breaks
- Hand defects and conditions (including Dupuytren's contracture and trigger finger)
Treatment Options for Your Hand, Wrist & Shoulder
Our team of doctors, surgeons, nurses and staff will help you create a treatment plan that is tailored to your needs. If conservative treatments such as orthopedic rehabilitation and medication aren’t enough, surgery might be a better option for you.
We provide many surgical options for hand, wrist and shoulder conditions, including:
- Repair of rotator cuff tears
- Partial and total shoulder replacement
- Correction of hand and wrist conditions
- Tendon repair