At Banner Children’s, we want to keep your child healthy and limit their number of absentee days from school. The pediatric outreach care we provide through our Banner Children's Community Clinics is efficient, cost effective and easily accessible through your school nurse.
Community Clinic Locations
Our community health clinics are located at several schools and other locations around the Valley. (Students do not need to attend these schools in order to receive care.)
Our clinics are located in:
Mesa: 564 W. 9th St, Ste 2. To make an appointment, call (480) 412-6344. (For East Valley residents)
Chandler: Chandler CARE Center at Galveston Elementary School, located at 777 E. Galveston St. To make an appointment, call (480) 812-7900. (For Chandler residents only)
Glendale: Isaac E. Imes Elementary, located at 6625 N. 56th Ave. To make an appointment, call (480) 412-6344. (For West Valley residents)
Tolleson: Porfirio H. Gonzales Elementary School, located at 9401 W. Garfield Rd. To make an appointment, call (480) 412-6344. (For West Valley residents)
At Banner Children’s, we are driven to help others! Each week, our Banner Children’s Healthmobile hits the road to provide children up to 21 years of age with the healthcare they need. This 40-foot RV is specially outfitted with an upbeat waiting room and two exam rooms and operates just like a mobile doctor’s office.
Our Healthmobile team, including a nurse practitioner, a bilingual nurse and a bilingual medical assistant, provide caring, compassionate and free healthcare services to children from uninsured, underinsured and low-income families around the Valley.
- Mondays: Buckeye Elementary School, located at 210 S. 6th St., Bldg. 700
- Tuesdays: Banner Goldfield Medical Center, located at 2050 W. Southern Ave.
- Wednesdays: Banner Health Center in Maricopa, located at 17900 N. Porter Rd.
- Thursdays: Banner Ironwood Medical Center, located at 37000 N. Gantzel Rd.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call (480) 412-6344. Walk-ins are welcome.
In order to receive our pediatric outreach care, your child cannot be covered by health insurance.
This means that:
- If you have applied for AHCCCS and were denied, please provide us with the denial letter and we will continue service
- If you have applied for AHCCCS and are waiting for services, your child can be seen for a limited time
- If you have private insurance, AHCCCS, or KidsCare, as you must see your selected primary care provider.
We know that this can be confusing. That’s why our staff is happy to answer any questions you have. If you have any questions, please call (480) 412-6344.