Thinking about Research? Tips for a successful proposal:
- Get your thoughts sorted out. What do you want to research, what is your hypothesis?
- Know what you want to say.
- Avoid jargon. Not all reviewers are experts in your field of study.
- Sell but do not overstate your proposed study.
- Do you need a collaborator for your project? If so, that person should be contacted as early on in the process as possible.
- Keep it as succinct as possible.
Links to Training and Guides:
Basics from NIH - The links below provide examples and very valuable information on things to consider when preparing a grant application: