Our nonprofit mission is to make a difference to patients with age-related disorders.
Our team of researchers work in state-of-the-art laboratories to team up with scientists around the world to develop treatments for a wide range of disorders.
Our research programs include:
Our Research Team
- Alireza Atri, MD, PhD, Banner Sun Health Research Institute director
- Tom Beach, MD, PhD - Director & Senior Scientist
- Christine Belden, PsyD - Director of Neuropsychology
- David Shprecher, DO, MS - Cleo Roberts Movement Disorders Center director
- Bryan Spann, DO - Physician Dementia Specialist
- Marina Reade, DNP, FNP - Nurse Practitioner
- Lori Nisson, LCSW – Family & Community Services director
- Tessa Sweepe, LCSW – Social Worker
- Danielle Goldfarb, MD - Physician Dementia Specialist
- Stephanie De Santiago, NP - Memory and Movement Disorders specialist