Learn More About Your Condition & Treatment
Getting a new organ is an experience that many people will never know. Support groups offer a unique opportunity to connect with others going through similar challenges and successes.
- CT Support Group for Caregivers (Tucson area)
- CT Transplant Support Groups (Tucson area)
- Eye of the Hurricane® (Tucson area): Helps patients with chronic conditions and their families find a place of coping, resilience and solace
- Kidney Transplant Support Group (Tucson area)
- Liver Support Group (Phoenix area)
- Multi-Organ Transplant Support Group (Green Valley area)
- Spiritual Care: To help transplant patients and their families, hospital chaplains are available to attend to spiritual needs for all faiths and help reduce stress and anxiety
- Transplant Mentor Program (Phoenix area): A unique mentoring program that pairs a patient with a mentor who has experienced a transplant
Help save a life by registering to be an organ, eye or tissue donor through Donate Life.