Thank you for your interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in Weld County. Please read the vaccination guidelines below:
- Please arrive at your appointment time.
- Please bring your driver’s license, work ID if applicable, insurance card and smartphone.
- You will receive a text with forms to fill out and review. Completing these prior to your appointment will help you save time at the vaccination site.
- You will be asked to schedule your second dose at the vaccination site (either 21 or 28 days depending on the vaccine you receive).
- You will need to stay 15 minutes after you are vaccinated in order to be monitored.
COVID-19 vaccines are free; however, insurance information will be requested during appointment scheduling so that an administration fee can be billed to insurance. There will be no out of pocket costs requested during your appointment time and you should not receive a bill.
Please take the survey below to determine if you are eligible to receive the vaccine.
Please note: Please schedule your appointment online as we are receiving a high number of requests for appointments.