Helping Others Through Philanthropy
With your ongoing support, we will keep our communities healthy.
Banner Health facilities rely on donations to support a variety of programs, including:
- Patient services: Alzheimer's disease, cancer, pediatrics, cardiovascular care and neurosciences
- Research, including clinical trials and collaborative studies
- Pet therapy
- Music therapy
- Hospice and Home Care
- Behavioral health programs for teens and adults
- Community and mobile health clinics
- Hospital School and Child Life programs in our Banner Children’s facilities
- Senior citizen services
- Banner Poison and Drug Information Center
- And many more
We also offer many opportunities for memorial gifts or tributes to friends and family.
Banner Health Foundation fosters a spirit of giving by making health care solutions a reality for our community.
How to Help
Banner Health Foundation accepts donations to ensure the continuation of important community health programs. Gifts can be made by check or cash or even online by credit card. Visit the Banner Health Foundation website to find out more about in-kind gifts and gifts of stock or securities. If we can help you help you prepare an estate plan that includes a will or bequest, or other type of planned gift, visit our Planned Giving Center.
Banner Health Foundation accepts donations to ensure the continuation of important community health programs. Gifts can be made by check or cash or even online by credit card.
For more information about foundations that support Banner Health, we invite you to visit the following:
- Banner Alzheimer's Foundation - Phoenix, Arizona
- Banner Health Foundation - Phoenix, Arizona
- Banner Lassen Medical Center Foundation - Susanville, California
- Community Hospital Foundation - Torrington, Wyoming
- East Morgan County Hospital Foundation - Brush, Colorado
- McKee Medical Center Foundation - Loveland, Colorado
- North Colorado Medical Center Foundation - Greeley, Colorado
- Platte County Memorial Hospital Foundation - Wheatland, Wyoming
- Sterling Regional MedCenter Foundation - Sterling, Colorado
- Sun Health Foundation - Surprise, Arizona (Supporting Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Banner Sun Health Research Institute and the Banner Olive Branch Senior Center)
- Washakie Hospital Foundation - Worland, Wyoming