The McKee Foundation works with Thompson & Associates, national experts in Charitable Estate Planning, to serve you and benefit the entire charitable community. We have enlisted their services to help you identify goals and objectives for the estate you have worked hard to accumulate. Frank Stepp is our representative from Thompson & Associates. At no cost to you, Mr. Stepp will put together a personal, comprehensive estate plan to accomplish your objectives.
With few exceptions, everyone has an estate–even the young child with a custodial account in his name and the granddaughter who received a lovely piece of jewelry for her 16th birthday. If you own something of value that you would pass on to someone else upon your death, you have an estate. Broadly speaking, an estate plan encompasses the accumulation, conservation and distribution of an estate. A good plan will enhance and maintain the financial security of individuals and their families.
We hold Thompson & Associates on retainer to provide estate planing services for our community. Their only take is to plan your estate according to your desires. Here are some important points to note:
- They will never ask you for a gift to a particular charity.
- They have absolutely no product to sell.
- They do not manage money.
- This service is provided to you completely free of charge.
- They plan hundreds of estates each year.
- The planning process is completely confidential–no one at McKee Medical Center or the McKee Foundation will know what had been done unless you tell us.
- You control the process; you can choose to stop the process at any time without any obligations.
We think you will enjoy the opportunity to work with Frank Stepp. He will work with you and your family for as many months as it takes for you to plan your estate. The average number of meetings is four with each one lasting approximately one hour.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ashley Kasprzak at (970) 820-4105.