MyHR is an online service available day or night to provide you with timely Human Resources (HR) assistance. This online service is available day or night to provide you with timely HR assistance.
MyHR provides you with key HR access and information, including:
- A centralized hub that provides access to multiple tools including Benefits Enrollment, Workforce Central, Applicant Tracking and more
- Access to your employee profile with the ability to update personal email, address and emergency contacts
- Payroll information, including viewing your pay checks and PTO balance, access to electronic W2s, and the ability to update your taxes and direct deposit Benefit information, including time off and leave plans, and tools to compare plans and calculate costs
- Banner's Employee Handbook
- Forms for HR-related processes and transactions
- Employee support programs, including Paid Time Off Donation and Supporting Our Staff (SOS)
- Information about learning and development, including Tuition Assistance
- Policy at a Glance summaries of key HR policies
- Process maps for key HR processes, such as Short Term Disability and many others
- Other content specific to your role and work location
Log in to MyHR through your Banner Health computer or VPN.
The following resources are available to provide you with assistance for benefits questions:
- Log in to MyHR and use the Search box or make a selection in the Benefits widget
- Call the Service Center at Banner Plan Administration, Mondays through Fridays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Arizona time) at (480) 684-7070 in the Phoenix area or (800) 827-2464 in all other areas.
- Email us
Adding these resources to your contacts now will help you locate them quickly for future reference.