MyHR is an online service available day or night, from work or home, to provide you with timely Human Resources (HR) assistance. This online service is available day or night, from work or home, to provide you with timely HR assistance.
MyHR provides you with key HR information, including:
- Benefits information, including time off and leave plans, and tools to compare plans and calculate costs
- Banner’s employee handbook
- Forms for HR-related processes
- Employee support programs, including Paid Time Off Donation and Supporting Our Staff (SOS) programs
- Payroll information, including how to manage your time card and read your paystub
- Information about learning and development, including Tuition Assistance
- Policy at a Glance summaries of key HR policies
- Process maps for key HR processes, such as Short Term Disability
- Other content specific to your role and work location
Log in to MyHR through your Banner Health computer or VPN.
Log in to MyHR from a non-Banner Health computer.
The following resources are available to provide you with assistance for benefits questions:
- Log in to MyHR/Employee Manager Self Service and use the Search box or make a selection in the Benefits widget
- Call the Service Center at Banner Plan Administration, Mondays through Fridays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Arizona time) at (480) 684-7070 in the Phoenix area or (800) 827-2464 in all other areas.
- Email us
Adding these resources to your contacts now will help you locate them quickly for future reference.