Located in rural Colorado, East Morgan County Hospital takes pride in providing excellent patient care and having quality outcomes for our patients.
The hospital in Brush opened in 1910 as Elim Hospital. In April 1954, a transition in hospital management took place with the Lutheran Hospitals and Home Society of Fargo, ND (now known as Banner Health) operating the hospital for the community. In 1963 a campaign begun to form a hospital district and in 1967 the East Morgan County Hospital District was dedicated and took ownership of the hospital, the same year the current building opened.
In December 2014, a 32,000-square-foot expansion was completed making EMCH a 19 single-patient rooms. The expansion paved the way for EMCH to bring back Labor and Delivery to our community. This expansion also created a new kitchen and dining area, main entry and lobby and a large state-of-the-art medical unit, enhanced technology, additional telemedicine capabilities and parking.
East Morgan County Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving Morgan County and northeastern Colorado
We are proud to offer the latest technological advances in medicine, so that residents can receive high quality care without leaving their hometown.