Whether you need a simple lab test or a complex, specialized test, Professional Lab Services has the tools and expertise needed to get you fast, accurate results.
Our services include:
- Routine blood draws
- Health fair blood draws
- On-site urinalysis
- Therapeutic phlebotomy (by appointment only at McMurry site)
- Glucose tolerance
- RSV & influenza collection
- Pediatric lab services
- Point-of-care testing in
- Rapid Strep A
- Rapid influenza A&B
- INR, a check to see how quickly your blood clots
- A1C diabetes screen
- 12-panel drug screen
- Paternity testing (by appointment only). Call DNA Diagnostics Center (DDC) at 1-800-831-1906 to make the appointment.
Health Fair Lab Draws
Our health-fair blood draws require no physician order, and fasting is not required except when specified by a physician. Pricing is the same or lower than other health fair lab draws and walk-ins are welcome. The day before, be sure to hydrate by drinking four to six glasses of water. Results will be mailed or can be picked up with the proper identification.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- $10 Glucose
- $10 Urinalysis (color, clarity, chemical exam)
- $15 Complete blood count (CBC) (hemogram only)
- $15 TSH
- $20 Hemoglobin A1C
- $20 Protime/INR
- $20 Pregnancy blood test
- $25 Lipid panel (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
- $25 Rapid Strep Screen
- $25 PSA (Prostate specific antigen for men)
- $30 Vitamin D (TOTAL) 25-hydroxy
- $35 Chemistry (Chem) Panel - Fasting
- $35 Urine drug screen (amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, PCP, cocaine metabolites, opiates, THC) This cannot be used for legal purposes or preemployment.
$55 Chemistry (Chem) Panel and Hemoglobin A1C – Non-fasting
- $75 Complete screening panel (Chem panel, Urinalysis, CBC and Vitamin D)