North Colorado Family Medicine Residency Program
North Colorado Family Medicine Residency Program provides excellent training for physicians planning to practice full-spectrum family medicine in any setting. Our program is really five residency programs all under one umbrella. Our programs offer unopposed training including surgical obstetrics and advanced rural training for those who are interested.
- To provide quality patient care in a supportive, collaborative environment that celebrates education as a lifelong process
- To prepare family medicine residents for comprehensive practice in any setting
- To provide residents with the necessary knowledge and skills to be competent family physicians in settings with limited medical resources
- To incorporate biological, psychological, social and economic perspectives into the resident's approach to the well-being of patients, families and communities
- To train residents to attend to health and well-being as well as illness
- To provide a supportive environment in which residents may strive to fulfill their full potential as family physicians and as people