Grievances and Appeals

If you have a concern with any part of your health care, healthcare provider’s or you would like to complain about Banner – University Family Care/ACC (B – UFC/ACC), please call our Customer Care Center. If you need an interpreter, B – UFC/ACC will provide interpretation services to you in any language at no cost to you.

If you need assistance filing your complaint or an appeal a Customer Care Representative can assist you or you may submit an appeal or complaint in writing at the address below. 

Banner – University Health Plans
Attention: Grievances and Appeals Department
5255 E Williams Circle, Ste 2050
Tucson, AZ 85711
Fax: (520) 874-3462 or (866) 465-8340
Email: BUHPGrievances&[email protected]