Banner Medicare Advantage must honor your rights as a member of the plan.
- We must provide information in a way that works for you (in languages other than English, in braille, in large print, or other alternate formats, etc).
- We must treat you with fairness and respect at all times.
- We must ensure that you get timely access to your covered services and drugs.
- We must protect the privacy of your personal health information.
- We must give you information about the plan, its network of providers, and your covered services.
- We must support your right to make decisions about your care.
- You have the right to make complaints and to ask us to reconsider decisions we have made.
- Get familiar with your covered services and the rules you must follow to get these covered services.
- If you have any other health insurance coverage or prescription drug coverage in addition to our plan, you are required to tell us.
- Tell your doctor and other health care providers that you are enrolled in our plan.
- Help your doctors and other providers help you by giving them information, asking questions, and following through on your care.
- Tell us if you move, as this may impact your benefits and coverage.