Information for Physicians & Residents
If you are interested in an exciting physician opportunity within one of our seven western states, become part of one of our medical groups!
Learn more about what we provide:
- Banner iCare™ uses technology to monitor patients from hundreds of miles away.
- Banner Medical Group find out more about Banner Medical Group physicians, their locations, and their hours.
- Banner Medical Libraries provides knowledge-based information resources and services to assist in clinical and administrative decision-making.
- Clinical Connectivity can help physicians, office and insurance staff to access clinical information quickly.
- Continuing Medical Education provides a list of educational activities sponsored or joint-sponsored by Banner Health.
- ICD-10 How you can be up to date on ICD-10 transition
- Physician Referral locates a physician that serves our facilities.
- Research Administration supports the development and oversight activities of research conducted by physicians and other investigators at Banner Health.
- Residency Programs find out more about our Graduate Medical Education programs in Arizona and Colorado.
- Direct Trust Email Exchange allows for providers and organizations to receive patient health information from Banner Health.