From birth defects to trauma and burns, there are many pediatric conditions that can require plastic surgery. When you choose Banner Children’s, you know your child is in good hands. Our dedicated pediatric plastic surgeons provide excellent care to kids of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery Care
Our compassionate surgeons and staff can help with:
- Burns and burn reconstruction
- Cleft lip and palate
- Congenital deformities of the ear, hand, and breast
- Congenital tumors of the head and neck
- Craniofacial problems, including Treacher Collins syndrome, Apert syndrome, and Pierre Robin sequence
- Facial bone fractures and trauma
- Hand trauma
- Orbital problems
- Reconstructive procedures and cosmetic surgery, such as otoplasty and rhinoplasty.
- Vascular anomalies