Join our team as a Volunteer
Volunteers are an essential part of Banner Fort Collins Medical Center.The volunteers perform a wide range of services helping patients, employees and visitors.
Each year, volunteers donate thousands of hours and talent to Banner Fort Collins Medical Center.
We require all our applicants:
- Complete a thorough application, interview and background research process
- Commit to volunteering at least 100 hours within 6 months or 1 shift per week, approximately 4 hours in length
- Are at least 16 years of age
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, here is the information you'll need to know:
Age Requirement: Banner Fort Collins Medical Center volunteers must be 16 years of age or better.
Time Commitment: All volunteer shifts are 4 hours in length and are scheduled weekly. Volunteers must be able to offer an initial commitment of 6 months or 100 hours.
Steps for getting on board: The process of getting on board are as follows:
- Step 1: Request Program Information: Contact the Volunteer Services Manager for information regarding current open opportunities and to receive a volunteer application.
- Step 2: Complete Volunteer Application: Complete the volunteer application and submit to Volunteer Services Manager.
- Step 3: Attend an Information Interview session: Volunteer Services Manager will contact you to schedule an Informational Interview session
- Step 4: Complete the Screening Process: Following the informational interview session, if you are interested in moving forward in becoming a volunteer, and if you are offered a volunteer opportunity, the screening process will begin. You will be responsible to complete all steps with Background Screen and Occupational Health Screen Processes prior to attending Orientation. All screenings are offered complimentary to the volunteer.
- Step 5: You will attend a New Volunteer Orientation Session. This will be scheduled with the Volunteer Services Manager.
- Step 6: You will begin and complete your volunteer assignment training. This will be scheduled and completed with the Volunteer Services Manager and Qualified Volunteer Trainers
For more information, please contact (970) 821-4130 or email