Our providers specialize in endocrinology, nephrology, pulmonology and rheumatology care.
Our diabetes and endocrinology services include:
- Thyroid disorders, including thyroid cancer
- Lipid disorders
- Metabolic bone and calcium disorders, including osteoporosis
- Cholesterol and other lipid disorders
- Pituitary condition, including growth hormone abnormalities
- Male sexual dysfunction and sex hormone abnormalities
- Female menopause
- Obesity and other nutritional disorders
- Parathyroid disorders
- Adrenal diseases
- Hormone replacement therapy and monitoring
Our nephrology services include:
- Treatment for chronic kidney disease, hematuria (blood in the urine), and other kidney illnesses and conditions
- Pre-operative evaluation and follow-up care for kidney and pancreas transplants
- Treatment for hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment for electrolyte disorders
- Non-surgical treatment and prevention of kidney stones
Our pulmonology services include:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of lung diseases including: COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, respiratory infections and allergic pulmonary disease.
- Evaluation and management of respiratory complaints like dyspnea, chronic cough, wheezing, pleurisy, hemoptysis and hypoxemia.
- Evaluation and treatment of sleep breathing disorders including: obstructive sleep apnea, snoring and upper airway resistance syndrome.
- Evaluation and monitoring of lung nodules, lung masses and other abnormalities discovered on chest imaging.
- Diagnosis and evaluation of lung cancer.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including: bronchoscopies, lung biopsies, thoracentesis, chronic pleural effusion drainage, sleep studies and pulmonary function testing.
Our rheumatologists diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal system disorders, including degenerative, hereditary, and inflammatory disorders. Examples of these conditions include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis