Banner Health Information Management Services department is responsible for keeping complete medical records for each patient.
Your original medical record is property of Banner, but the information in it belongs to you. You may access your health information.
You can request copies of your medical record information by:
- Enrolling in MyBanner, a patient website providing access to your health information summary. (MyBanner is not available to Tanana Valley Clinic patients.)
- Contacting the health information management services (HIMS) department at your hospital.
- Speaking with the front desk at your Banner primary care physician's office.
Prior to receiving the copies, a standard "Release of Information Consent" form must be completed and proof of identification provided. A fee may be assessed for locating and copying your record; you will be notified if any fees will be incurred. To reduce copy charges, you may request recent information or a specific document.
Medical Information Release
- Health Center/Health Clinic
- Home Care/Hospice
- Request to Amend or Supplement Records: