Banner Health Center in Fort Collins provides comprehensive primary and specialty care for family members of all ages.
Under the care of a family medicine physician, internist or pediatrician along with an experienced and professional support team, each patient can build a long-term relationship with a medical provider familiar with their health history.
Family Medicine services, including:
- Preventive medicine
- Routine physicals
- Well-woman exams
- Acute and chronic condition care
- Case management
- Diabetic education
- Clinical pharmacist
Internal Medicine services, including:
- Preventive and wellness visits
- Complete routine physicals
- Management of acute and chronic conditions
- Medication management
- Patient education
Pediatric services, including:
- Well-child preventive visits
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Acute childhood illnesses and injuries
- Teen health and wellness
- Obesity and weight management
In addition, our center’s Endocrinology practice specializes in endocrinology, diabetes, nutrition and metabolism. And we also have appointments available with Orthopedic specialists.