The Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Clinic's experienced surgeons strive to put patients at ease while providing the most up-to-date surgical care including:
- Cardiac surgery, including but not limited to coronary artery bypass, valve repairs and replacements and medical device implants
- Thoracic surgery, managing benign and malignant diseases of the lung, esophagus and mediastinum
- Vascular surgery, including treatment for carotid disease associated with stroke, aortic pathology, peripheral arterial disease, venous disorders, wound care and dialysis access procedures for renal failure
- Endovascular procedures for minimally-invasive options
Our Board Certified surgeons use modern and innovative surgical techniques, including minimally invasive options, and are committed to their patients from consultation through follow-up care. The BMG team is Northern Colorado’s most experienced team of Cardiothoracic specialists, many of whom are also fellowship-trained. Each member of our team is committed to excellent patient care.
Our Cardiothoracic specialists work exclusively at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley and McKee Medical Center in Loveland. Treating your varicose veins is more than just a cosmetic procedure, it’s important that you have them evaluated and treated by a medical professional who can help determine which procedure is right for you.
The Vein Clinic provides treatment for a full spectrum of venous disorders including a new outpatient non-surgical laser procedure for varicose veins. With this minimally invasive procedure, patients are able to walk out of the office and return to full activity after the procedure.
Treatment of varicose veins includes:
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Varicose Vein Sclerotherapy
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy for spider veins