Your friendly pharmacists specialize in natural medicine at a convenient location. Atrium Apothecary, part of the Banner Family Pharmacy program, is located within the Banner North Colorado Medical Center. You can conveniently pick up your prescribed medications before you leave the hospital. Over-the-counter medications and personal hygiene items are also available.
Try us out, and you'll appreciate how our expert pharmacists take the time for one-on-one education and personal therapy consultation.
MedCare Clinic, a department of Banner North Colorado Medical Center, has pharmacists to partner with you and your providers to help you reach your health goals. Serving patients by referral only, a pharmacist may be added to your care team by your primary care provider or specialist if medication therapy is part of your treatment plan.
Through the MedCare Clinic, an ambulatory pharmacist will see you in between your regular provider visits to help manage your medications and health conditions. The goal of these visits is to:
- Adjust medication or doses as needed to achieve your health goals in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Provide education on your condition(s) and medications including lifestyle changes and self-management techniques
- Manage any medication side effect that you are experiencing
- Review your medications (prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and supplements)
- Plan for your next visit with your provider, which may include lab work and preventive care
Ambulatory pharmacists support the following conditions:
- Blood thinning (anticoagulation)
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- High blood pressure
- Respiratory issues, such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Tobacco cessation
The MedCare Clinic is located at 1517 16th Ave. Court, Greeley, CO 80631. Phone: (970) 810-6437.