Psychiatric Care Nearby
Banner Children’s at Desert in Mesa, Arizona, understands the importance of good mental health for your child and family.
How Can Banner Children’s Help My Child?
Our pediatric psychiatry specialists treat emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders in children and teens, such as:
- ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Chemical dependency and substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Grief and bereavement
- Memory problems
- Metabolic encephalopathy
- Pervasive developmental delays
- Personality, bipolar and self-harming disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion recovery
What Services Are Available?
Every parent wants his or her child to be happy and healthy. At Banner Children’s at Desert, good mental health for your child is our priority. We offer:
- Assessment and diagnostic evaluation
- Consultations with other departments and services within the hospital
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Parent counseling
Banner Academy, located in Tempe, Arizona, is a school for emotionally fragile children 4th through 12th graders, including children with Asperger’s syndrome and autism. Learn more