Comprehensive Pulmonary Services for Children
Banner Children’s at Cardon Children's Medical Center is a comprehensive children's hospital that provides pediatric services for greater Phoenix, the state of Arizona and beyond.
At Cardon Children's Medical Center, we know how frequent and severe breathing problems affect a child's life. Our team of respiratory specialists, pulmonologists and educators are skilled to care for a variety of problems, including asthma and sleep disorders.
- Evaluations for children who have symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, recurrent pneumonia, wheezing and chest pain
- Pediatric asthma care and education
- Care for chronic lung disease due to premature birth
- Respiratory failure care
- Sleep Center to assess sleeping problems related to respiratory function
- Care for chronic and recurrent respiratory infections such as bronchitis, bronchiolitis or pneumonia
- Pulmonary function tests to measure how well your child breathes
- Infant pulmonary function tests
- Flexible bronchoscopy