Banner Health Center located in Queen Creek provides comprehensive primary care and sports medicine care for the growing communities in the southeast Valley. The practice serves children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients and includes family medicine, internal medicine, pediatric and OB/GYN providers. In addition, a Banner Medical Group general surgeon is available at the Banner Health Center in Queen Creek to meet with patients for consultations and post-operative care. The team is committed to personalized care with an emphasis on preventive medicine and patient education.
Primary Care services include:
- Well-child checkups and immunizations
- Adult physicals
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and asthma
- Ear aches, sore throats and infections
- Sports injury and fracture care
- Minor skin concerns
- Cuts and suture removal
- Minor procedures
- Prenatal care and obstetrics services
- Women's health, including well-woman exams, screenings and gynecological procedures
- Geriatric care
Whether you are a college or high school athlete, club team player, or weekend warrior, if any injury occurs, you want to get treatment as soon as possible. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of sports medicine care to young athletes and active adults who are injured during participation in any recreational or athletic activity.
We offer comprehensive care for athletic, workplace, and musculoskeletal injuries. Our dedicated team of physicians, neuropsychologists, and athletic trainers offer the best care for injury assessment, treatment, and return to normal activity.
Our services include treatment for:
- Athletic or work related injuries
- Skin infections in athletes
- Cauliflower ear
- Ultrasound guided injections (intra-articular hips, shoulders, and all other joints)
- Sports physicals
- Back and neck pain