Established in 2006, the Platte County Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home Foundation raises funds and manages charitable gifts in support of area health care services. Our nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is governed by a board of directors made up of community members, hospital staff and administration.
How Donations Are Used
Foundation funds are used for projects that improve health care but are not part of the general operating budget of Platte County Memorial Hospital and Platte County Nursing Home.
Gifts can be used in the following ways:
- To purchase patient care equipment
- To remodel or upgrade facilities
- Invest in state-of-the-art equipment
Funds are raised through individual and corporate donations, grants, and memorials.
To make a donation or for further information, contact the Foundation:
- (307) 322-6400
- 201 14th Street, Wheatland, WY 82201
Funds help with:
- Construction and upgrades to the hospital and nursing home facilities
- The purchase of patient and resident care equipment
- Providing educational programs and services
- Supporting and sustaining other budget shortfalls in long-term care
Funds are raised through individual and corporate donations, grants and memorials.