Refer Your Way to a Luxury Getaway!
It pays to have friends with the right skills and attitude. Refer a qualified candidate who is hired by Banner and you could win a voucher for a luxury vacation or the cash equivalent of $8,000.
- All employees are eligible to participate in the Luxury Getaway ERP program.
- All full-time and part-time staff positions are eligible for referral – not just hard-to-fill positions.
- There is no limit to the number of candidates a Banner Health employee may refer. Only candidates who are currently not employed by Banner Health can be referred. Current Banner Health employees transferring into a new position are not eligible.
- Candidates who have previously worked for Banner Health can be referred by current employees. However, the candidate cannot have worked for Banner Health in the last year (365 days).
- Some physician and advanced practice provider (APP) referrals are not eligible for the Getaway ERP. Designated physician and APP positions may be eligible for a reward under the Provider Referral Program.
Begin employee referral
Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) positions are eligible for an employee referral reward (the current eligible status codes are Full-time-FA, Part-time-PA). APP positions include Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA).
For the designated positions listed below, a referral reward will be offered in the following amounts:
- $10,000 will be paid to employees who refer a full-time BH Physician
(.75 to 1.0 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $5,000 will be paid to employees who refer a part-time BH Physician
(.4 up to .74 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $5,000 will be paid to employees who refer a FT Advanced Practice Provider
(.75- 1.0 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $2,500 will be paid to employees who refer a PT Advanced Practice Provider
(.4 up to.74 Full-Time Equivalent)
Current Designated positions:
Effective Date: Jan. 1, 2016
- Primary care
- Family Practice with OB
- Family Practice without OB (geriatric focus included)
- Family Practice – Pediatric
- Family Practice – Sports Medicine
- Internal Medicine – General (geriatric focus included)
- Internal Medicine – Pediatric
- Internal Medicine – Sports Medicine
- OB/GYN – General
- OB/GYN – Gynecology
- Psychiatrists (including Telehealth)
- Behavioral Health APPs (including Telehealth) (APP Award Amount)
- Psychologist (APP award amount)
- Pediatric Specialists
- Palliative Care ACNP (APP Award Amount)
- All other Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) positions not listed above will be eligible under the Luxury Getaway ERP. Please refer to the Luxury Getaway ERP rules for more details.
- All employees are eligible to receive rewards for the referral of an eligible provider with the exception of the Physician Recruitment team. If you refer a candidate to an opening you have accountability for, the SVP of HR and VP/CMO will review for conflict of interest.
- There is no limit to the number of candidates a BH employee may refer. Only candidates who are currently not employed by BH can be referred. Current BH employees transferring into a new position are not eligible.
- The referral rewards will be paid in two phases:
- First payment will be half of the total reward after the referred employee has worked 16 hours.
- The remainder of the reward will be paid after the referred employee completes six months of employment with BH.
- Rewards are subject to Federal, State and FICA taxes.
- The referring employee must be in an active status at the time he/she refers the candidate and at the time of the reward receipt.
- Tracking/reporting of ERP rewards will be done by BH Human Resources.
- Candidates who have previously worked for BH can be referred by current employees. However, the candidate cannot have worked for BH in the last year (365 days).
Begin Provider Referral