Find Your Future at Banner Health!
Banner Health offers a variety of practice options for physicians in both clinical and academic realms with employed opportunities in multiple locations to fit a wide range of lifestyle priorities. Whatever location you choose, you will be part of a nationally recognized health care system with a focus on quality outcomes, patient-centered care, and leading-edge practices.
In ARIZONA, you can enjoy the southwest beauty of the majestic mountains of Tucson or the breath-taking sunsets of the Sonoran Desert of Phoenix:
- Quality public and private K-12 educational options, plus the academic excellence of the University of Arizona and Arizona State University nearby.
- Endless sunshine with no humidity and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico.
- Moderate cost of living, yet bustling urban settings embracing the arts, sports, culinary excellence, and active lifestyles, including hundreds of world-class golf courses.
The NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. The tri-cities of Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland offer 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine and are all within a 30-minute drive of each other with less than one hour of spectacular Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Breath-taking views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, and cultural amenities.
- Just a one-hour drive to Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies; enjoy hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing.
- Highly regarded public and private educational options for K-12 and three major universities nearby: Colorado State University, University of Colorado, and University of Northern Colorado.
WESTERN REGION RURAL COMMUNITIES offer the advantage of a rich and diverse practice, small-town relationships, and family life. Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in medicine
- With options in Eastern Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, California, Nevada, and Arizona, you can find a perfect small-town setting.
- Challenging opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, and greater opportunity for development.
- Smaller schools K-12 with more individualized student attention, many quality community colleges nearby.
- Nearby recreational activities include hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, boating, biking, and more.
- Banner offers generous sign-on bonuses, relocation, retention incentives, and educational loan repayment options over the long term to recognize your commitment to our rural facilities.
Want to learn more?
Learn more about Banner Medical Group
Learn more about Banner – University Medical Group