At Banner Children’s, we provide outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation therapy for children and adolescents. Our compassionate and skilled therapists help your child function as independently as possible at home, at school and in the community.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Services at Banner Children’s
At Banner Children’s we offer a wide array of pediatric rehabilitation therapy services, including:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Feeding and swallowing program
Which Audiology Services Are Available?
We offer the following pediatric audiology services:
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Diagnostic testing
- Follow-up evaluations
- Hearing aid fitting and evaluation
How Will Occupational Therapy Help?
Children love to play. That’s why at Banner Health we provide fun opportunities through our occupational therapy to helps your child develop age-appropriate skills, including:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Self-help skills
- Sensory processing skills
- Handwriting skills
How Will Physical Therapy Help?
Physical therapy helps if your child has any of the following conditions:
- Abnormal muscle tone with the goal of promoting gross motor skills
- Developmental delays
- Difficulties with balance
- Range-of-motion limitations
- Strength or muscle weakness
How Will Speech Therapy Help?
Speech therapy helps the following:
- Cognitive skills
- Communication skills, such as speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Language or voice difficulties
What is the Feeding and Swallowing Program?
Banner Children’s feeding and swallowing program helps with:
- Breast or bottle feeding difficulties
- Failure to thrive
- Food aversions
- Poor volume
- Self-feeding difficulties