Comprehensive Medical Imaging
Medical imaging can help with the early detection, examination and diagnosis of many different illnesses and injuries. When you need medical imaging to help your doctor diagnose or treat a medical condition, our imaging professionals at Banner McKee Medical Center are here for you.
You don’t need to travel out of your way for quality medical imaging. We provide the imaging procedures you need in a facility that’s convenient and close to home.
What Medical Imaging Procedures Can I Get?
Banner McKee Medical Center imaging professionals provide a wide variety of medical imaging procedures, including breast imaging and nuclear medicine tests.
Our medical imaging team has access to many different imaging technologies, including MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), 3D Mammography, ultrasound and X-rays. We offer CT (computed tomography) and PET (positron emission tomography) scans at Summit View Medical Commons in Greeley, Colorado.
Medical imaging is often an important first step on your road back to wellness. When you need imaging studies to help diagnose or treat an injury or medical condition, we’re here to help.
What Interventional Radiology services are available?
Our interventional radiology services include:
- Vascular access
- Dialysis access management
- Varicose vein treatment
- Chest medication ports
- May Thurner stenting
- Geniculate artery embolization for chronic knee pain
- Prostate artery embolization for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Spinal cord stimulator placement
- Pain pump placement
- Vertebral augmentation/kyphoplasty
- Nephrostomy tube placement
- Abscess and other fluid drain placement and management
- Injections for chronic and acute pain
- Radioembolization/TACE/bland embolization for liver tumors
- Renal AML treatment
- Microwave ablation of many soft tissue tumors
- Medial branch radiofrequency ablations
- Back injections
- Neck injections
- Treatment of many types of leg pain
- Arterial and venous thrombus treatment
- Pulmonary embolism treatment with thrombolysis or thrombectomy
- Botox injections for chronic muscle pain
- Wide variety of nerve blocks
- Soft tissue and bone biopsies
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Peripheral arterial disease treatments
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Pelvic congestion syndrome treatment with embolization
- Visceral and renal artery interventions
- Sacro Iliac Joint stabilization/fusion