The term endoscopy encompasses a variety of procedures including gastroscopy, colonoscopy, bronchoscopy and sigmoidoscopy. During these endoscopic procedures, a flexible tube with a lens and a light source called an endoscope is inserted inside you to examine your internal organs.
If you are in need of any endoscopy services, Banner Health’s compassionate, experienced team is here to help! Our dedicated endoscopy team provides comprehensive care for the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases, including disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, pancreas, liver and bile ducts.
Endoscopic procedures can help in the diagnosis, staging and treatment of conditions such as:
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal or low Colon Cancers
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Unexplained Abdominal Pain
- Unidentified lumps in the stomach
Endoscopy Services in Your Area
Learn more about endoscopy services available near you.
6644 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
Advanced Endoscopy Services Close to Home
At Banner Baywood Medical Center, our skilled endoscopy team is dedicated to providing you with personalized, high-quality care. Consisting of specialty trained registered nurses, endoscopy technicians and other support personnel, our team assists in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic diseases.
What Endoscopic Procedures Are Available?
We conduct more than 35 types of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to the gastrointestinal and pulmonary systems. Some of them include:
- Catheter-Free pH testing (Bravo)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastroscopy (upper endoscopy)
- Motility Lab procedures consist of: esophogeal motility, esophageal pH monitoring (including the new catheter-free 48 hour Bravo pH monitoring), anal manometry and biofeedback (pelvic muscle retraining for fecal incontinence)