Proper nutrition is essential to leading a healthy life. In addition to looking better, healthy eating can help you feel and function better as well. That’s why our dietitians are here to help you get back to eating healthy and feeling great!
Better Nutrition. Better You
We all know we need to eat healthy, but sometimes that can be easier said than done. Our Banner Health nutrition programs provide counseling and support services to help you better understand the impact a healthy diet plays on your overall health. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge you need to adopt and maintain healthy eating habits.
Conditions Supported by Nutrition Services
While many people can benefit from nutrition counseling, those that have been diagnosed and are living with various weight and medical issues may benefit the most. Some of the common reasons patients turn to our nutrition programs for help include:
- Heart disease
- Digestive problems
- Weight management
- Prenatal nutrition
- Variety of pediatric conditions including poor weight gain/growth, food allergies, abdominal (GI) disorders, enteral and parenteral nutrition support, neonatal and infant feeding and more
- And other related matters
Helping You with Your Nutritional Needs
Good nutrition is critical to the body and mind's ability to stay strong and remain well, especially under less-than-ideal conditions. We are here to help you maintain and improve your health for daily living.
Our nutrition programs include
- Behavior modification techniques to help change undesirable patterns
- Body composition analysis
- Education and meal plan development tailored to your individual needs and lifestyle
- Evaluation of your current diet
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Pediatric counseling to assess and treat nutritional issues in children of all ages