1400 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202
No one cares about your kid more than you do. And no one in the East Valley provides the level of pediatric care that we do at Banner Children’s at Cardon Children’s Medical Center.
From well-child exams to chronic conditions, you can find a wide range of pediatric services at Banner Children’s at Cardon Children’s, including emergency care, general pediatrics, intensive care, neonatal care, family support, outpatient services and community education on child health topics.
Our pediatric-focused physicians and staff members can care for your child, from birth to age 17. More importantly, you’ll find pediatric specialists who have years of experience giving kids the type of care they deserve, so they can grow up healthy and happy.
A Hospital Built Just for Children
For children who need hospital care, Banner Children’s at Cardon Children’s Medical Center in Mesa caters to the unique needs of kids with:
- Specially trained nurses and doctors
- Dedicated pediatric centers for emergency care, outpatient treatment, rehabilitation, radiology, cancer and blood disorders
- An 86-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Plenty of space for family members, including private patient rooms and family lounges
- Separate treatment rooms for procedures, so children can feel safe in their hospital rooms
- Interactive play spaces and family spaces
- Unique interior design
- Forever Young Zone, a multipurpose auditorium/performance space, designed by Steve Young’s Forever Young Foundation
To find out more, take a video tour of Cardon Children’s Medical Center:
Visit Our KidZone Online
Banner Children’s at Cardon Children’s Medical Center KidZone introduces children ages 3 to 11 to our facility and their own health care. This interactive environment guides kids through a visit to the medical center with animation, games, and information at a child’s level. Kids play games and control customizable characters. They learn what to bring to the medical center, how we perform their tests and treatments once they arrive, and what to expect during the healing process.
Go to Cardon Children’s KidZone.