You and your sports medicine team have decided that a surgical procedure is the best path forward for your sports-related condition or injury. Deciding to schedule surgery is a strong first step to return you to the sport you love quickly and safely.
Banner Sports Medicine Scottsdale’s nationally recognized orthopedic programs offer advanced surgical treatments for bone, muscle and joint conditions — from simple fractures to complex, acute conditions. Our skilled team of orthopedic surgeons has extensive expertise in the latest minimally invasive and open surgery techniques.
Head-to-Toe Conditions We Treat
Our team of experts is trained in a range of procedures, from minor fracture repair to surgeries involving pins, wires, screws and plates and complex surgeries such as bone grafting and limb reconstruction.
Some conditions we treat include:
- Common sports-related injuries and complications
- Foot and ankle injuries and conditions, such as bony and soft tissue ankle impingement and osteochondral lesions of the talus
- Arm, wrist and hand injuries and conditions
- Shoulder injuries and conditions, such as shoulder dislocations multidirectional should instability and osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow
- Hip injuries and conditions, such as femoroacetabular impingement and labral tears
- Knee injuries and conditions, such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and meniscal tears and patellar subluxation and dislocation
- Neck and spine injuries and conditions
Common outpatient orthopedic procedures for joints include:
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Shoulder or elbow replacement
- Joint surgery for arthritis
- Hand and wrist fracture or dislocation repair
- ACL surgery
- Partial or total knee replacement
- Kneecap revision, with or without an implant
Why Choose Banner Sports Medicine Scottsdale?
Banner Sports Medicine Scottsdale is a first-of-its-kind destination sports medicine complex in Arizona, offering a full spectrum of care – from nonsurgical and rehabilitative care to the most advanced surgical treatments.
Here are why professional athletes and active people alike trust Banner Health with their surgical care:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained surgical team: Our surgeons hold board certifications in orthopedic surgery and have fellowship training in sports medicine and orthopedic trauma.
- Most comprehensive surgical center in Arizona: Our 23,000-square-foot surgical center includes several fully integrated operating rooms, overnight observation rooms, and operating theaters for physicians, coaches and family members.
- Complete postoperative care: Our sports medicine surgical team works closely with our sports physical therapists to develop personalized rehabilitation and physical therapy regimens to enhance your recovery.
Take the Next Step in Treatment
Schedule an appointment or learn more about orthopedic sports medicine at Banner Sports Medicine Scottsdale. Call (480) 733-7400.