If you are a Banner Staffing Services Employee, this is the site for you.
Banner Staffing Services provides a variety of supplemental staffing resources to all Banner Health facilities. We employ clinical and non-clinical employees in registry, travel and international positions. Our office services include recruitment, on-boarding, human resources, staff placement, payroll and education.
- Workforce Messaging is available to all Arizona BSS employees.
- Workforce Messaging gives you the ability to provide your contact information and preference in how we communicate with you for assignments or additional shifts and share other important information.
- Your preferred method can include any combination of email, phone, pager, or text message options.
- Even if you already have an assignment and are not looking to pick up extra shifts you still need to update your contact information and preferences.
- Think Green - Sign Up For Electronic W-2 & Direct Deposit
- All Arizona Nurses, CNAs and LPNs, please review the Arizona State Board of Nursing Letter regarding license expiration dates and documentation requirements.
- Don't forget employment and income verification can be obtained through Equifax’s The Work Number or (800) 367-2884.
Banner offers Electronic W-2 forms! Increase the speed, safety, and security of your W-2 distribution by having it sent to you electronically. W-2s are available for the past four years. Use the Employee Manager Self Serve to authorize electronic submission. Please review the instructions and the frequently asked questions for more information.
Outside Staffing Vendors
Banner Staffing Services now administers contracts for external agency registry and travel staff. This move aligns all internal and external staffing services thereby providing streamlined staffing services and greater opportunity for cost-savings. We continue in our efforts to assure that all registry and travel staff meet Banner's standards for clinical excellence, values and core behaviors.
Arizona Region Uniform Program & Dress Code Policy
Please review the Arizona Region Uniform Program and Dress Code Policy on the employee Web site. If you have questions about how to comply, please contact your manager or Human Resources representative.
All Registry and Travel employees are given and need to maintain their Banner email account. If you do not remember your user name and password call the IT Support Desk at (602) 747-4444.
Do you have comments or suggestions about this website? Is there something missing you would find helpful? Please E-mail Us.