Pool chemicals can be dangerous. Open containers should always be kept in well-ventilated areas.
In addition, mixing pool chemicals can cause dangerous gasses - chlorine and chloramines. It can also result in explosions and fire.
Please remember to never mix the following:
Carbon monoxide is a gas that you can't see, taste, or smell. It is also called "CO." Carbon monoxide can come from anything that uses or burns natural gas, gasoline, charcoal, or wood.
Too much of this gas in the air can make you sick or even kill you. Sickness from carbon monoxide may feel like the flu, but with no fever.
If you believe your home has a carbon monoxide leak, leave immediately and call 911.
Carbon Monoxide Basics
Remember that a carbon monoxide detector is not the same as a smoke or fire alarm. You need smoke detectors, too.
Buying a home can be a stressful experience with home inspections, offers and closings. Here are a few tips for determining if a home has a scorpion problem:
If you find scorpions, you need to make a decision to live with them and cope with possible results of a sting. Do not move in thinking that you can control them by spraying pesticides. Nothing is 100% sure of keeping scorpions from seeking shelter in your new house.