Last Updated: February 14 at 9:08 a.m. MST
Visitors are welcome in all of our hospital and clinic locations.
- Visitation hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Quiet hours with limited visitation will be held from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. to allow our patients to rest
- Two visitors are permitted at a time with rotations allowed.
- Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the care team and security
- Symptomatic or COVID-19+ persons are not allowed to visit
- Labor and delivery additional restrictions:
- Doulas allowed with laboring mothers, but must leave after the birth
- Surrogate and adoption pregnancies will allow for the patient and infant to both have a maximum of 2 visitors during visitation hours (includes support person/companion)
- Overnight companion/visitors allowed at the care team’s discretion
Masking is not required, except for locations in California due to state law.
As a reminder, please do not visit Banner locations while sick or within 10 days of having been diagnosed with COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.