Last Updated: November 1 at 9:35 a.m. MST
Starting Nov. 1, we have expanded our visitor restrictions and welcome visitors in all of our hospital locations.
- Visitation hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Quiet hours with limited visitation will be held from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. to allow our patients to rest
- Two visitors are permitted at a time with rotations allowed.
- Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the care team and security
- Symptomatic or COVID-19+ persons are not allowed to visit
- Labor and delivery additional restrictions:
- Doulas allowed with laboring mothers, but must leave after the birth
- Surrogate and adoption pregnancies will allow for the patient and infant to both have a maximum of 2 visitors during visitation hours (includes support person/companion)
- Overnight companion/visitors allowed at the care team’s discretion
We have also expanded visitor restrictions at our out-patient locations.
Masking is still required in patient-facing areas. Masks are available in our locations directly inside the main entrance and emergency room lobbies.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.