Many ailments and illnesses don’t require an in-person visit with a doctor. Banner Telehealth Urgent Care enables you to get the care you need from the comfort and safety of your home. Simply make a reservation to connect with one of our board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants via your Wi-Fi and video-enabled smartphone, tablet or computer.
Book your urgent care video visit now.
What Is Telehealth Urgent Care?
Telehealth urgent care is a live, online urgent care video visit with a doctor, nurse practitioner or physician assistant for non-life-threatening conditions such as a fever, flu, cold, sore throat and more. Your provider will discuss your symptoms, answer questions and fill a prescription, if needed, via video chat.
Use telehealth urgent care when it is not an emergency. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
Benefits of Telehealth Urgent Care
Banner makes it convenient for you and your family to visit with a provider. Some benefits of choosing telehealth or online urgent care include:
- Faster access to quality care
- Board-certified doctors , nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Less or no time spent waiting for a reservation
- No driving to an urgent care clinic
- Prescriptions provided, when needed
What Can Be Diagnosed Via Telehealth Urgent Care?
Some of the conditions that can be diagnosed via telehealth urgent care include:
- Body Aches
- Nasal Congestion
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Infections
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Yeast Infection
Do not use telehealth urgent care for life-threatening emergency situations.
How to Schedule a Video Visit for Telehealth Urgent Care Online
Follow these step-by-step instructions to schedule your video care visit:
- Start by scheduling a video visit here. You can also visit urgentcare.bannerhealth.com and schedule a reservation on the left-hand side of the page.
- Fill out the visit details.
- Book your visit.
- You will receive a text message and an email about your reservation.
- Depending on when you scheduled your video visit, you may receive reminders via emails and text messages leading up to your virtual reservation.
- When it comes time to join your video visit, you will receive an email with a link to join via eVisit.
- Once you are in the eVisit platform, you must confirm you are ready to see your doctor.
- Once your doctor has joined the call, your virtual urgent care visit will begin.
If you are having trouble scheduling your urgent care virtual appointment visit online, please call one of our urgent care locations directly for help.