Banner Research serves the community through lectures and events. We are also dedicated to the education and training of the next generation of researchers.
You can enjoy the latest news and treatment information on diseases, as well as receive support from our experts through Banner Research’s community outreach. For a list of events in your area, visit our calendar.
We provide you with many resources to help with the diseases impacting you or your loved ones through:
- Health assessments
- Education classes and lectures
- Support groups
- Community resource and referral
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Speakers bureau
- Online education
- Schedule a tour at Banner Sun Health Research Institute by calling (623) 832-3248.
Banner Research knows the importance of educating and training the next generation of researchers, scientists and physicians. To that end, Banner Research has developed a comprehensive education program aimed at creating a pipeline for talented, motivated, goal-oriented students to volunteer conducting cutting-edge science at one of our world-renowned research institutes.
Learn more about our educational opportunities, including internships and fellowships.
Banner Research Speakers Bureau
The Banner Research Speakers Bureau is a community outreach program lending expertise to community groups and organizations. By special request we can accommodate organizations at locations valley-wide.
Requests are made according to the following guidelines:
- Community members and organizations submit the form to request a topic for a particular date with a minimum of 30 days advance notice. Maximum timeframe for requests is 90 days.
- A minimum of 25 people must be guaranteed for audience attendance on the date selected.
- The host organization is responsible for generating publicity for the program and acknowledges Banner Research in all promotional and printed materials.
- Once an available speaker is identified, an email of confirmation is emailed to the requestor.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for the scheduling of a requested speaker/topic.
- If a speaker cannot be made available per your individual request, the requestor is given the option to select a different topic and/or date and the process will begin again.
- Programs are typically 60 minutes total length including time for questions.
Request a Banner Research speaker by calling (623) 832-6536.